Houston, Texas, United States
Date published: 16-Apr-2014
Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WWWW) With over 3MM customers, worldwide, Web.com is the leading provider of online marketing products and services for the small business market. At Web.com our sole mission is to help small businesses succeed online. From websites to social media; from eCommerce to lead generation we offer a full suite of online marketing services for the small business market. Due to our phenomenal growth and our passion to serve small business, we are looking to add talented individuals to help us deliver on our mission and drive the company forward.
How would you like to join a winning sales team? At Web.com we offer you just that. If you’re a proven sales person looking to accelerate your career at a high-growth, customer-centric company, then this is the position for you. At Web.com we are building a high-caliber field sales force to offer our best-in-class lead generation, social media, website design, and search engine marketing products to small business owners from coast to coast. By joining this team, you get the chance to make meaningful contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility. If you enjoy working from a professional office space and in the field, have a will to win, and a desire to learn to make great money for your hard work, then contact us today.
- Generate new leads and opportunities.
- Qualify and close leads sourced by other channels, e.g. marketing and/or teleprocessing.
- Manage opportunities to closure.
- Achieve prospecting and selling activity targets.
- Maintain and execute a pipeline of active opportunities to generate consistent sales over time.
- Accurately capture and report all aspects of territory, account and opportunity information in the company’s designated SFA system.
- Plan your territory and efficiently manage your time to sustain a high level of activity every day.
- Report in an accurate and timely fashion on pipeline and forecast.
- Record of Success: A proven track record of accomplishments and results.
- Hunter Mentality: An ability to focus on finding new business and driving new sales each and every month. This position is not about managing a book of business, it is about identifying opportunities and closing new sales.
- Customer Focus: Ability to utilize a consultative selling approach that drives long-term success for the customer.
- Goal Oriented: Extremely self –motivated; a desire to earn income based upon results/productivity.
- Strong Motor: The ability to maintain a high-level of activity each and every day. This is a high-activity B2B sales job with a short sales cycle (3-5 contacts). Successful sales consultants maintain a high level of activity through all stages of the sales funnel at all times.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills: A strong communicator that is able to adjust their communication style based upon an understanding of their audience. Can network and penetrate an organization.
- Willingness to Learn: Openness and capacity to quickly learn about the Web.com portfolio of products and how they help customers achieve their online marketing goals.
- Entrepreneurial Persistence: Takes initiative; pushes through adversity; can creatively overcome roadblocks and barriers to achieve success.
- Process Oriented: A willingness to learn and follow the Web.com sales process, which includes a combination of both phone and in-person sales tactics.
We Support your Success:
At Web.com we know the importance of equipping our Sales Consultants with the right tools and best training available, which is why we built a sales program that supports online marketing Sales Consultants with all levels of experience. Here is what we provide hard-working, commission-minded Sales Consultants like you:
- Base salary + substantial commissions with excellent earning potential.
- A tablet that allows you to access all of our online resources to make you successful.
- World-class sales, online marketing, and social marketing training from industry experts certified by Google™ (including AdWords Certification), Yahoo!® and Facebook®; including ongoing training and coaching.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
We’re looking for candidates with a track record in small business B2B sales.
College degree strongly preferred.
Web.com is an equal opportunity employer.